Friday, February 13, 2015

TV Ratings Notes For Thursday, February 12, 2015: The Slap (NBC), Allegiance (NBC)

A show with an exceedingly dumb promo and name premiered, and the second episode of Allegiance aired last night.  Get your guillotines out, because neither of these shows are going to make it.  The real question for Allegiance is how many episodes it will get before the big yank.  The over/under is currently set at 5, but I'm not sure it will last that long.  What's even worse is that The Blacklist had a major dip last night.  This whole breaking out the new Thursday nights idea just ain't really happ'nin'.  The numbers are supplied by TV by the Numbers, as I'm a bit too lazy this morning to check the ones I receive.  Thanks for reading.

The Slap (NBC, Thursdays at 8pm ET)

5.50 million Overall Viewers
1.1/4 in the 18-49 Demo

I have zero interest in this show, so I don't really have any comments here.

Allegiance (NBC, Thursdays at 10pm ET)

3.60 million Overall Viewers
0.7/2 in the 18-49 Demo

I guess the good news for the show is that it still beat The Americans in the ratings...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget