Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Chris Colley's TV Morsels Episode 5: Chris Colley's TV Morsel Of The Year 2014

Welcome to the inaugural Chris Colley's TV Morsels "Morsel of the Year".  From now until as long as I do this blog, I will be picking out one scene, clip, or line that was my favorite of that particular year.  For the first one ever, even though the show the clip comes from is on my lumps of coal list, I couldn't pass it up.  Will it be enough to get Paul Lieberstein an EMMY nomination as a Guest Actor?  I guess we'll have to wait about a zillion more months to find out.  Congratulations to this clip from the third episode of the final season of The Newsroom!  You are my "Chris Colley's TV Morsel of the Year" for 2014.  Happy New Year, and thanks for reading!

You'll unfortunately have to click the link here to see it, since my blog can't seem to find the video:

Chris Colley's TV Morsels Episode 5: Chris Colley's TV Morsel of the Year 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget