Thursday, October 2, 2014

Chris Colley's TV Morsels Episode 2: "Honest Promos" For The Pilots Of How To Get Away With Murder (ABC), Black-ish (ABC), Gotham (FOX), Madam Secretary (CBS), The Mysteries of Laura (NBC), Forever (ABC)

You made it back for episode 2, "Honest Promos".  In this video, I'll give an intro and then show you six Honest Promos I created for the six Pilots I've watched this season, so far.  It's not too late to start on any of these shows, if any of the promos grab you in ways the real ones didn't.  I didn't view any marketing materials for any of these shows before editing the Honest Promos, so any crossover with the official trailers is purely coincidental.  My Honest Promos are cut straight from the shows.  Thanks for reading and watching.

Higher quality YouTube version (select the HD options on the settings wheel on YouTube) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget