Sunday, October 6, 2013

TV Follow Up Ratings Notes For Tuesday, October 1, 2013: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC), The Goldbergs (ABC), Trophy Wife (ABC), Lucky 7 (ABC)

Sorry these are late, but if you paid attention to my Twitter feed (@ColleyTVBlog), you would have already seen this news.  I'll catch you up through Friday, and we'll take it from there.  I'm going to be a little lazy, and just use the final ratings from TV by the Numbers, even though I receive all these numbers myself.  So, thanks to them for supplying the numbers. 

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC, Tuesdays at 8pm ET)

8.66 million Overall Viewers
3.3/10 in the 18-49 Demo

On my Twitter feed, I said I would play a game of reverse HORSE with the show.  For each huge ratings drop the show has, I will drop one letter from the name.  It's now officially Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.

The Goldbergs (ABC, Tuesdays at 9pm ET)

6.06 million Overall Viewers
2.2/6 in the 18-49 Demo

That is a big drop, and while I don't think the show is completely in trouble yet, audiences have clearly not bought in.  I'll do one more follow up on this show, this week, for now, to see if it continues to drop.

Trophy Wife (ABC, Tuesdays at 9:30pm ET)

4.30 million Overall Viewers
1.4/4 in the 18-49 Demo

This isn't a terrible show, but it's edging ever closer to the list you do not want to be on.

Lucky 7 (ABC, Tuesdays at 10pm ET, butnah)

2.62 million Overall Viewers
0.7/2 in the 18-49 Demo

That unlucky 0.7 spelled the end of this show.  Done and done, and I'm done with this post.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget