Friday, October 4, 2013

RENEW/CANCEL NEWS: Lucky 7 (ABC)

If you followed me on Twitter (@colleytvblog), you would have seen this tweet I wrote on Wednesday morning:  Lucky 7 will probably be at Lucky 0.7 next week (if it lasts that long). 0.8 in the 18-49 demo and 2.81 million laughers.

Nailed it!  Lucky 7 was the FIRST cancellation of the 2013-2014 TV season, after only two pitifully rated episodes (I almost died of a heart attack, due to shock over both no one watching AND the cancellation).  I'm very disappointed that I hadn't even begun the list you do not want to be on yet, even though I said this would be on it last week.  I will try to put all my updated ratings posts up by the end of the weekend, the list you don't want to be on, and the renewal and cancellation lists.  Please don't hurt me if you live and die for those things.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget