Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ABC 2013-2014 New Show Trailers: Once Upon A Time In Wonderland, Back In The Game, Super Fun Night, The Goldbergs, Lucky 7, Betrayal, Trophy Wife, Mixology, Killer Women, Resurrection, Mind Games, Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'll give my thoughts in the coming weeks, but what do you think of what you see here? What will you watch?

I've now placed these in what I feel is the best order for viewing the trailers based on what I feel has the most and least potential to work as TV shows, both in quality and ratings.  Thanks for reading. 

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:


Killer Women:


Mind Games:


Resurrection:


Once Upon a Time in Wonderland:


The Goldbergs:


Back in the Game:


Trophy Wife:


Mixology:


Lucky 7:


Betrayal:


Super Fun Night:

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget