Friday, October 12, 2012

TV Ratings Notes For Thursday, October 11, 2012: Last Resort, Up All Night, Beauty and the Beast

You can read the full ratings report at TV by the Numbers, here.

Last Resort (ABC, Thursdays at 8pm ET)

6.89 million Overall Viewers
1.6/4 in the 18-49 Demo

I have good news, and I have bad news.  The bad news is that this show is going to get canceled.  The good news is that it's very likely to air all 13 episodes of its initial run.  The reason that will be the case is that I'm assuming ABC needs to air them all to be eligible in the Miniseries category for the EMMYs.  They did that last season, for Missing, and Last Resort is a better show than Missing.

Up All Night (NBC, Thursdays at 8:30pm ET)

2.88 million Overall Viewers
1.1/3 in the 18-49 Demo

I have good news, and I have bad news.  The bad news is that this show is going to get canceled.  The good news is that this show is going to get canceled.  I predict this show will not be on the schedule (at the very least not in this slot) within two weeks.

Beauty and the Beast (CW, Thursdays at 9pm ET)

2.78 million Overall Viewers
1.2/3 in the 18-49 Demo

On Wednesday, Warner Bros. successfully launched a new series.  On Thursday, CBS Television Studios successfully launched its own new series.  Maybe this CBS/Warner Bros. married network should only be teaming up for distribution.  I believe that's called Married Filing Separately.  Things are looking up for a network that I only write about on slow news days.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget