Thursday, May 3, 2012

TV Ratings Notes For Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (Revenge, Don't Trust The B---- In Apt. 23)

Revenge (ABC, 10pm ET)

7.090 million Overall Viewers
2.1/6 in the 18-49 Demo

I think it will probably get adjusted down in the final ratings, but I think the show has stabilized enough to where I can make my final prediction of Revenge's fate.  I am now willing to predict that Revenge will be renewed.  I have no idea whether the show will be any good in the second season, but I do believe it will have one.

Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23 (ABC, 9:30pm ET)

5.851 million Overall Viewers
2.4/6 in the 18-49 Demo

Modern Family returned this week, and, unsurprisingly, so did Apt. 23's numbers.  Take it to the bank, this show is gonna get renewed.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget