Saturday, April 7, 2012

TV Ratings Notes For Friday, April 6, 2012 (The Finder, Grimm)

Yesterday, I talked about the perceived religious holiday effect on TV watching this past few days.  We'll see next week whether that's true.  If it is, then maybe The Finder's numbers aren't as bad as they look.  Check in next Saturday to find out.

The Finder (FOX, 8pm ET)

3.92 million Overall Viewers
1.1/4 in the 18-49 Demo

Last night, The Finder moved to Fridays.  I don't know how heavily promoted it was, so hopefully fans of the show aren't seeing that information, for the first time, here.  I was hoping the show would be able to maintain around a 1.5, after consistently hitting a 2.2 on Thursdays.  However, if this start is any real indication of where the ratings are headed, I don't have a single bit of good news for the fans.  I'll make my official prediction about this show's renewal prospects next weekend.

Grimm (NBC, 9pm ET)

4.47 million Overall Viewers
1.3/4 in the 18-49 Demo

For the second straight week, Grimm's numbers have been pretty low.  I'm not really sure what's going on here, other than hoping it's a drop for the religious holidays (this week's numbers are slightly better than last week's).  Good thing the show's already been renewed, as these numbers a preeeeetty low.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget