Monday, March 5, 2012

TV Show Extinction Event (Cancellation)

As reported by TV by the Numbers, Terra Nova (FOX) has been canceled.  The studio is supposedly trying to shop it to other outlets, so there's at least a tiny glimmer of hope for it showing up somewhere else.  I remember when another studio tried to shop The Event after its cancellation from NBC.  We all see how well that worked out.  I am very happy that this show is gone, now all the Alcatraz fans need to start watching the show live for that to stick around.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to like Terra Nova. I lasted about three episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, unfortunately I lasted all 12 or 13 of them. Remember my disappointment over The Event? This wasn't as bad, but it was pretty close.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget