Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TV Ratings Note For Monday, March 26, 2012 (Alcatraz)

Alcatraz (FOX, Mondays 9pm ET)

4.714 million Overall Viewers (8pm episode)
1.5/4 in the 18-49 Demo

4.743 million Overall Viewers (9pm episode)
1.5/4 in the 18-49 Demo

I'm sorry, Oprah, I did all I could, but these numbers were lower than last week.  Unless Bones has ratings extremely similar to these, when it comes back in Alcatraz's spot, you can pretty much forget about Alcatraz ever coming back.  I'll wait to see the first The Finder ratings, when it moves to Fridays, before officially hammering the last nails in the coffins of both Alcatraz and Fringe, but I'm literally down to my last 1 percent of hope left for this show.  Fringe fans need to use all of their supernatural powers to hope that The Finder is a disaster on Fridays.  If it is, then maybe FOX can find it in their hearts to set up a pity J.J. Abrams Friday night block.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget