Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jennifer Coolidge Is Like One Of The Funniest People Ever And Now She's On 2 BROKE GIRLS (CBS)

The payoff to this scene was so LOL

2 Broke Girls doesn't need my help getting viewers (CBS, Mondays, 8:30pm ET), as it is the breakout scripted hit of the 2011-2012 TV season, but now there's actually a real reason to watch it.  Scene stealer and show stealer extraordinaire, Jennifer Coolidge, joined the cast two episodes ago.  She is nothing short of amazing in a truly bizarre part.  One of my biggest gripes about 2 Broke Girls is that it doesn't make me laugh.  Well, with the addition of Jennifer Coolidge, that is no longer a problem.  I get huge laughs every time she is on the screen, and believe me when I tell you that she has NO shame.  If you're a regular viewer of 2 Broke Girls, you know it's one of the dirtiest written sitcoms on network TV, and she is not afraid to get dirty. 

You can't teach comic timing, but if you watch her, you will learn a whole lot about it.  The only negative to her being in the show is that she is overwhelming it with her awesome, causing our stars to seem very low rent.  I'm looking for a reason to laugh, so I couldn't care less if the stars are upstaged by this kind of brilliance.  Anything that makes them funnier is a plus, in my opinion.  I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who might stumble upon this blog, and also to let anyone else know that Jennifer Coolidge officially makes 2 Broke Girls worth watching.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget