Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big News Out Of FOX

As reported here, by TV by the Numbers, this will be the final season for House.  Included in that article is a letter from the makers of the show. 

Now it's time to speculate about how House will die, and who he will take out with him.  This series has had me on a rollercoaster ride, ever since I finally decided to start watching it (devouring it after getting hooked during a Christmas marathon on USA), but, now that its demise is official, I think it makes me kind of sad.  The show has been struggling for quite awhile, but this season has been pretty enjoyable for me, overall.  I thank the makers of this show for making it an enjoyable ride, overall, even though there were points in the series where I wanted to slap you with a feather. 

As a last note, there is something they say in that letter that I absolutely do not believe, but it's pretty funny to see it mentioned.  I'll leave it to you to figure out what that is.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget