Friday, September 2, 2011

REJOICE!

HawthoRNe (TNT, Stick A Fork In It) has been canceled.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Memphis Beat will come back for another season, and will be paired with Franklin & Bash.  Let's see if I am right.  Sorry, Magalie, and HawthoRNe fans.  I wish I could say I didn't see it coming, and I can honestly say that I now feel even less fulfilled about the series finale of HawthoRNe.  Damn, I really wish they would have paid off the murder/suicide angle...oh well.  Thanks for reading.

From newest to oldest, here are the links to the blog posts I wrote about this series, if you would like to read more about the disastrophe that was HawthoRNe:

HAWTHORNE: The (Season) Finale Final Scene

I Don't Know What I'm More Disappointed With, The Fact That I Am Watching HawthoRNe AND Thought That Last Night Was The Season Finale, Or That Last Night Was Not The Season Finale... :/ (A Facebook Status)

HAWTHORNE: Hyperdrama On The Fake

You can also see what I wrote weekly about this series, in the "What I'm Watching Now" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget